Sunday, October 10, 2010

Slipping Away...

Has anyone noticed how quickly this year is slipping away?  It is almost mid October.  The holiday season is right around the corner.  I love the holidays, but there is a lot of work involved in them, so I approach them with mixed feelings.

I have projects I need to be working on for Christmas, and I have done nothing so far but think about them.  Interestingly enough, thinking about things does nothing to accomplishing goals!  I need more action.  I am still finishing my project for Sammy's birthday, which was just shy of a month ago.  That is so pitiful.  I would not be surprised if she scratched me off her friends list!

I think my new gym activities 4 nights a week have taken a large slice of my life.  I want that time back, but I don't want to quit doing something that is good for me.  I have things that I do that are just for me (a few), and then things I do for Jacob and for Kim, and for my extended family.  However, very little of what I do is for my physical well being.  That is what the gym is about.  So for now I will keep going.

Sorry, have not taken any interesting pictures.  Maybe later in the week!      

4 comments:

amy said...

Don't quit the gym! I'm so proud of you for sticking with it! Your projects will all come together...they always do, and they're always really amazing!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amy! The proud part & the amazing part are spot on.
On another note. I miss you. I am really looking forward to spending some time with you on Turkey day.
Love your favorite Sis.

GiGi said...

Way to go girlie!!!! So proud of you for going to the gym!!! I haven't been since May. Booooo.

Francisco Bacon said...

Quit the gym! Just find an excercise regimen you can do at home! It's also free!