Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Happy Jolly Christmas!

Today my new camera came in! I did not have time to mess with the software on the computer tonight, but I will try to do that this weekend, so I can start sharing my new pictures. I really like it so far. I was trying to save all my points earned in promotions at State Farm to get a really, really awesome camera, but alas... I dropped and broke the Kodak, so I had to settle for the points that I had accumulated this year. It would have taken two more years to get the one I was looking at. However I am so happy to tell you that I ended up with a much better camera than we had!!! Woo hoo! I am so excited!!! Will add pix to this post later. Must go to bed now. Hugs to all one or two of you!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wooo Hoooo! New toy!!

amy said...

can't wait to see all your awesome pics!