Friday, January 1, 2010

Begin Again in 2010!

I have been gone too long! But as an excuse, I was very busy, knitting, felting, embellishing, burning, staining and cooking. I also have this little thing called a day job that keeps interfering in my fun. I think I would be a fabulous rich person. I would get to have so much fun knitting, with never a worry about paying those pesky bills. Alas, God has something else in mind for me. He knows best, so the pesky day job is back for the new year. Joy.

Here are some of my projects, can't show you all, because some people have still not received their gifts!



I also forgot to take pictures of the gifts I gave Gina and Amy, so I will have to ask them to send me pictures so I can post them since those gifts are something totally new for me. Gina has still not gotten hers, but Amy got hers tonight. So excited to give Gina hers so I can talk about it. :o) I am not so good with secrets.

I hope you had a very peaceful fun and exciting New Years Eve. I helped out at the teen lock in at church for a few hours. Then came home for the last 15 minutes before the ball dropped. Then I went straight to my nice warm bed. I am not such a great night owl.

Tonight was Bunko, and Amy came along to fill in for one of the ladies who could not be there. Of course she won... sort of.... she lost the most games so she got $10. Woo hoo Amy Loo! She also helped wash dishes and clean up afterwards. What a great friend. I was the hostess tonight, and I had to provide a gift for the last Bunko of the night. Here is what she got, along with a vanilla scented candle.


I am sleepy again, so I am signing off and praying that all 2 of my blog readers have a wonderful, blessed and successful 2010! Just in case there are more than 2 of you, I wish it for all of you! Crud, I just remembered I have to wash the dishes before I go to bed. Ugh!

2 comments:

amy said...

I LOVE my gift, and I loved hanging out with you even more! I am so blessed to have you as my friend. I love you!!

Debbie said...

Thank you for mine Lisa. I love it, love it, love it. My camera fits in it perfectly! I was really bad last night. I went to bed without doing my dishes. Soooo had to do them this morning. Dratted things keep piling up!!