Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Quick Update

Thanksgiving was awesome!  The food was divine.  The company was even better.  Since it was also my 43rd (gasp!) birthday, my sister (awesome and wonderful) gave me a perfect gift.  It was a gift certificate to my favorite store ever.  Loops.  I spent it on Saturday, and went right home and knitted a scarf.  Woot!  Thanks, Sis!  More projects to come.  Hopfully I will get the computer fixed this week.  I am posting on the sly at work again (bad!).  I feel isolated without being able to post pictures and look at facebook.  Ugh!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I have a wonderful sister too! I look forward to seeing what you make!

nellie rae said...

hope you get your computer up and running soon!!!
i cant wait to see what you have been working on! i love your knitted creations!

GiGi said...

bummer about your puter!! hope you get it fixed soon so we can see pics of your projects. so fun to see what you will create next.