Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cruddiness, Creativity, and Gratitude...

What a stinky time to have my computer down.  Ugh!  Just can't seem to find the spare funds to take it in.  There is always something else that needs money thrown at it first.

On the non-cruddy front. Creatvity!  I have been knitting...  a scarf...  a new design for my bags.  You cant see it yet, mostly because I cant upload pix from work, but also because one of you just might, maybe, possibly, find it wrapped with your name on it for a special festive event that is coming in a few weeks.  :o)

Feeling pretty thoughtful lately, and grateful.  I think of this as a time of year to reflect on what makes me feel blessed.  I was reminded Sunday, by a friend who led our congregation in the communion service that we are very blessed to have a savior who takes the burden of our sin away from us.  I am so very humbled that he chose to die, so that I don't have to be chained up by my stupid mistakes and poor decisions.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, for that amazing gift!  And I apologize sincerely, for dragging my problems along with me and feeling miserable, when you have offered to cover them with your precious blood.  What an insult to You!   I think there must be a fine line between acting like you are not responsible for your actions, and shedding the burden that they are to your heart and spirit.  I want people to know that I am sorry for my poor choices, but I don't want to be chained by them any more.  Take them, take them, please.  And thanks again!

And please forgive me for posting from work....  :o)    

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sweet forgiveness. It is hard to forgive ourselves. But once we figure it out & let go....
Do you get break time at work? If so then that is when you can post and not feel guilty. One less thing to forgive.