Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Frito Pie

Here is a bit of random-ness for you.  Frito Chili pie for dinner tonight at church.  Come join us for yummy meal and a little heartburn on the side.  29th & Yale Church of Christ in Tulsa, OK. 

Also, our class subject is:  Opening a Can of Worms.  I wonder what worm we will examine tonight?  We turned in Bible questions and each question will be addressed this quarter in class.  Last week's question was a bit deep for me.  I submitted 3 questions.  I think I already know 2 of the answers, but one of them is a very good question.

Anyway, join us if you can, or if you want to.   There is a serious TON of chili.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love me some Frito Chili Pie! Opening the can of worms is interesting. You just never know what will come of that!