Friday, December 17, 2010

Fun Night!

Tonight I am going to hang out with my sister at her house.  Why don't we do that more, Deb?  I guess life just keeps us busy and we forget to spend time together.  Not good.

She just had surgery on her neck and has a ton of gifts to wrap since she can't really move her head and neck around much.  So I am going to help her wrap her Christmas gifts.  Did you know that I LOVE to wrap gifts?  I LOVE IT!!  I use way too much tape and I care deeply about each gift looks.  That is a part of your gift after all... the wrapping needs to be beautiful!

I hope you get to have some fun wrapping, and bonding with your sister.  This will be my first wrapping of the year.  I have not wrapped even ONE gift this year!  Gasp!  It is already 12/17!!  I need to wrap at least one  before I go to Owasso tonight!  Looking forward to this evening if you cant tell.  I love my sister a lot and we don't get to spend much time together.  Usually when we see each other there are 15 other family members around.  She is a wonderful person, with a beautiful heart.  Spending time with her is a GIFT!

Enjoy your weekend.  Monday will be my last day at work before surgery and I don't know if I will have time to post.  Since the computer is fried at home, I won't be able to post for quite a while.  I'll miss you blog-world!  

5 comments:

nellie rae said...

i hate wrapping presents! but i LOVE the smell of scotch tape...

love sister time! hope you have a great night!

Debbie said...

I love that you are coming to help me wrap. I look forward to seeing all pretty!
Plus it gave me a good reason to make spaghetti!
AND
I have to laugh at Nellie's comment. I have never given the smell of scotch tape notice. I had no clue it smelled good. I will pay attention tonight. I have lots of tape!

Debbie said...

*I look forward to seeing the GIFTS all pretty!*

Lisa Howe said...

It was fun, Debbie! As usual your spaghetti was delicious.

Nellie, you are right, scotch tape smells good. Office supplies rock!

Debbie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for wrapping ALL of those gifts! I was tired just doing the little tiny bit that I did. It had to have been a very long day for you. That was the nicest Christmas present you could have given me! The one that is wrapped is just a wonderful bonus!