Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday Gigi!

Today is a beautiful day! About 30 years ago (I am sure that is right...as far as anyone knows...LOL!) a beautiful soul was born. Her name is Gina, aka Gigi. Isn't she cute? She has a smile that will light up a room, and a wonderful heart. I am very fortunate to call her my friend. Love you Geeg! Happy Birthday!!

This is the happy little purse I knitted and felted for her. She loves owls and this is the best I could do free-hand embroidering it for her. It did not turn out like I imagined it would, but I think she likes it anyway. She uses it for her digital camera.
Have a good weekend!


3 comments:

amy said...

How cute is that?????? You are so talented, Lisa!

GiGi said...

hey girlie!!! just now caught up on your blog. thank you for my bday shout out and my adorable little wool purse!! i second amy. you are mucho talented, my dear. you are the coolest and i love you too!! so so glad that we are family. :) hootie hoo!!

GiGi said...

oh and forgot to say you made my eyes leak with your bday blog post. :) you are a beautiful soul too, girlie. love you.