Monday, August 10, 2009

Long time gone....

I have been lazy. I have just not felt like blogging. Interesting choice of words... "felt" because that is why I am sitting here now. Amy wanted to see my most recent completed project. I don't know if she really wanted to see it, or if she was just tired of me not blogging. So here I am uploading a picture of the most recent purse. It was supposed to have a name or an initial on it, I tried to sew a "M" on it at least 4 times. I had to pull it out every time because it looked terrible and tacky. So I am leaving it "as is". I hope Jody will not be disappointed.

4 comments:

amy said...

I did miss your blogging AND I wanted to see the purse....two birds with one stone!

The purse is cute, of course! Are those mother of pearl buttons or just white buttons?

Lisa Howe said...

I dont think they are mother of pearl, but they are all 3 that sort of glow-ey white color. Glad you like it.

Anonymous said...

Cute purse, Lisa!

SS

Debbie said...

I missed your blogging too! : )