Sunday, July 19, 2009

Friends are Friends Forever!

Tonight I had the chance to spend some time with two very good friends, Gigi and Amy. We had a yummy dinner and then went off to find adventure! We ended up at Swan Lake on a photo fest! There was so much to see, and so much to make you smile. We walked around the lake one time. Several interesting things happened. Amy ran through a sprinkler, I threw my shoes in the trash and I guess that would make Gigi the adult supervisior of the night. We saw the ducks, a snobby swan, flowers, exercising nuns and even an elusive bumble bee. I think mostly though, we enjoyed the company. I wish Nellie and Sammy could have joined us for a SMOR reunion, but they were both busy. Here are some of the sights we saw.

2 comments:

amy said...

great pictures! i love the one of the tree against the purple sky! the picture of me in the sprinkler looks like i have to pee really bad!

nellie rae said...

you got some GREAT photos TOO!!! how FUN! so sad i missed this...