Sunday, July 5, 2009

Learner's Permit

So, Jacob wants to go get his learners permit tomorrow! I have to tell you that I think I may need to hire an attorney to figure out how to go about this. I am reading through the info I can find on line and I am very confused. He had to take parent taught drivers ed, and is at the point in that course where he can go, but I am just very confused! Ugh! Beaurocrats make everything so complicated! Why would anyone ever want to give the government more power over their lives? It boggles my mind that thay can make something that should be very simple, very, very complicated!

Sorry, that is all I have to say today. Now I must go and read some more about this nonsense!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Good luck! I was very lucky with Kita. Owasso taught drivers ed and even had an instructor come to the school and test them. She came home with her permit in hand. I did have to take Mattie to Claremore to get hers but since she had drivers ed in school....
Hope you can figure it all out.
XXOO

Lisa Howe said...

Did not go today, probably wont go tomorrow... Maybe Wednesday...

amy said...

Good luck with all that!