Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Sammy SMOR!!


Today is a great day in history! A few years ago.... probably about 30 or so, Samantha was born! (Yes, I know, I said the same thing about Gina, but all my friends are about 30, so am I!)
This is a lady who is very "together". She is a wife, a mother, cook, and a friend. She always takes time to take care of those in need. She listens to her friends and helps when she can. She has a wonderful heart of gold. She makes me lunch to order at her house. All I have to do is show up and eat. Love that! She is also an awesome coupon shopper! She is my hero! She can buy $85 worth of goodies for $33. Then turn around and give away the majority of what she bought. I know that her family appreciates her, but I want to make sure she knows how much I appreciate her too!
Sammy, I brought your gift to church tonight, but you were not there!! I missed you! I hope you had a great day and were doing something fun tonight. You deserve it! Love you, lady!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa Lisa!

Thanks for the birthday shout out. It is a great way to end my day! You always bring a smile to my face.

Love you,
Samantha