Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Dance


Tonight Jacob and Abbey went on their first real date. He is taking Abbey to the Jenks Homecoming dance. They left earlier after a short picture taking indulgence at the park. They went to dinner at Napoli's and then will be going to the dance. I don't know yet how it went becuase they are not home yet! As I post this they are probably just arriving at the dance. I hope they have a great time. They both looked very nice.



Tomorrow is Jacob's 16th birthday. I wonder if he knows how much I wish I could give him everything he deserves for his birthday? I hope so. This year I don't have much to offer in the way of gifts, but I love him very much. Happy birthday kid!

4 comments:

amy said...

aww.....his first dance and his 16th birthday! what a great weekend! they look adorable! do you have more pictures????

Abbey Elizabeth said...

i've got alot of pics amy... i'll do a post soon... hopefully tomorrow night...... i was going to get around to it tonight.. but, i didn't. and yes, last night was ooh-soo-fun!

Debbie said...

Great pictures! I hope they both had fun! Good grief he is 16 already?!? Where did all the time go?

GiGi said...

aren't our babies darling??? i can't believe how grown up they look!!! so not ready for them to be growing up though...........