Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Tulsa Style!


Rewind a few weeks. I thought I was going to get to work on the Extreme Home Makeover house they were building here in Tulsa. The build went Extremely well, despite our Extreme weather and I was Extremely disappointed that I did not get to participate. However, I was Extremely happy for the Starkweather family who were gifted with a beautiful new home. Simmons did a fabulous job and I know it was a lot of hard work. I also tried to attend the reveal that was scheduled to begin at 2. We arrived at 1:20. I had to leave to get Jacob from school at 3:45 and the reveal did not happen until after5PM. Again, Extremely disappointed.
What can I say? I guess Hollywood and I would never get along. It was just not meant to be. I was very happy for the family and am looking forward to the show airing in March. Hopefully Sammy SMOR will make the show. We had a great day together. We got a breakfast at Tally's and stood in the crowd together for many hours holding her awesome sign!

No comments: