Monday, February 8, 2010

Lazy me.

Sorry fans... I just cant think of anything to say, but I couldn't leave you hanging, wondering where I am and what I am doing (like you dont know I was knitting!).

I ordered a large amount of snow to fall today, it did fall, just not here! Or what fell melted. BOOOOOOO! I know, I can hear you, you are sick of it, but you are not in charge this winter, I am. I did let my control slip today and what I ordered did not arrive. So you dodged a bullet. Can you tell I am tired tonight? A little silly? Yep.

Going shopping in the recent photo file for a pic as I am way to lazy to walk across the room and get my camera and upload the pictures. Sad but true!

1 comment:

amy said...

i'm glad you let go of some of your control!!! the snow was beautiful as it fell all day, but i'm so glad it melted!