Sunday, February 28, 2010

A New Week

This has been a busy week. Kind of crazy at work. I got in trouble from my boss, and that was hard to take. Since I was a little girl in school, I have been the good kid, the teacher's pet (with the exception of one teacher) and I loved it that way. Same thing at work. It used to be that I was the good employee, the one they could count on. I guess I feel like I have lost that for some reason. But I sucked it up and got over it. It sure felt like a long week.
On a happier note, I am making a scarf for my friend Sheila. It is a soft suede yarn. It is wonderful to work with. Sheila is trying to decide if she wants fringe or not. What do you think? The scarf should be done in a few days. Thank goodness I have knitting to keep me sane! I sure wish I could knit full time. Maybe in heaven!

4 comments:

amy said...

I say if it's a really long skinny scarf then no fringe. I kntted a lot this weekend. I was unofficially participating in the knitting olympics. My goal was to finish Nellie's afghan before the Olympics ended. I finished about 45 minutes after the president of the IOC declared the games closed.

Debbie said...

Love the patten. Your boss is a dork. Want me to come kick him in the head?? jk

Lisa Howe said...

LOL! I forgot what a bully you are debbie! I love that about you!

Internet Bingo said...

I'm sorry work was hard. I enjoy reading your blog...hopefully that helps in some way? I'm sure someone was just having a bad day and took it out on you.
-Micah