Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

Has it really been 6 weeks since I last posted? Wow. It has been a busy time. Some things are too ridiculous to share, but let me try to back up a little. The first week of March...Kim got sick with Bronchitis, we spent most of a night at the ER. Then he got hurt at work and almost crushed his legs. Nice work Kim. I had minor outpatient surgery the same day he got hurt. My mom got sick (again) and went into the hospital. She was there 23 days, most of them ( I think all but 5) were in ICU. I cannot imagine how huge her hospital bill will be. I hope they don't send it here! Yikes! She finally had the surgery she needed (a colostomy) and went back to the nursing home this week. At last!

Like I said, lot's more stuff, but that is good enough. I have been so busy, but in the middle of it spring errupted all around me. It was so beautiful, and I took some pictures of the sights that caught my eye. Of course I can't seen to load any pictures today, so I will have to add them tomorrow.

I am thinking about a third chapter in my story about me, but don't have it quite formulated in the pea sized cavity that contains my brain. So you will have to wait. I hope your Spring is going well. Jacob has starte mowing and I have started sneezing. At our house, that makes it official. I even already had my first batch of poison ivy, just in time to gross the nurses out at the hospital just before my surgery. Thank heavens that is over! Hopefully I can put it behind me for the year.

I hope your year is progressing well. Things have been diffucult here for me, but I try to keep my focus on the ultimate prize. My reward is not here, right? Someday I will look back on these times and say, "those were the best years of my life", right? If I ever say that, you will know for sure that I am a liar!

Good night!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow! You have been found. Junk mail on you blog. BUMMER At least no trees have lost thier lives for ads that will just go in the trash.

Unknown said...

I liked your blog.