Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vote! Be a Great American!

Add Video
Today are the Primary elections in Oklahoma. I stopped by this evening after work to cast my ballot. To be honest sometimes it seems like a waste of time, but I try to remember what a privelage it is to have the honor of voting. Many women cannot! Many people in many countries can't. God Bless America! This sign was hanging on the door of my polling place! Wow! I have to be honest, I am not completely sure I know what that means, but I think it means that you can't stand outside a polling place and harass those entering and exiting.
The sky.... oh man! Love the clouds on days like today. I am trying to focus on the beauty around me, this time of year is harder for me, because it is so hot that when I am outside, I just hurry to get back inside! But today the sky caught my eye, and I finally figured out how to change the setting on my camera.
Happy election day!

2 comments:

amy said...

Love the cloud pic! Beautimous!!!

nellie rae said...

love the cloud/sky pic too! i didnt know you got a new camera! that's exciting! <3