Saturday, September 11, 2010

Memorial - 9/11/2001

I have not posted all week, and my last post was just photos. I just don't have much to talk about. I try to post good things, and this has been a tough couple of weeks. Sniff!



More important than all my sniveling, today is 9/11/2010. Nine years ago today, terrorist attacked our country. Many lives were lost. Many hearts were broken. The spirit of America was not broken that day. America came together to help our brothers and sisters. It bonded us like nothing else. The mental image of those planes plunging into the buildings and people falling out will never leave my mind. It won't, it can't, it shouldn't. Not just for anger, but for the sake of those who died. In my mind it is like the cross. I need that image in my head, so I won't forget what happened. Who died and why. Not for anger, but for inspiration. So this is in memorial to both events. Let's never forget.


Have a good weekend.