Sunday, September 5, 2010

Random Pictures I Love...

Jacob on a junk adventure.
                                                                                                                                 

My favorite sister, Debbie.
                                                                                                                                               
Me and my beloved husband, Kim.
Jacob and I at Talley's in Tulsa
         
Amy in downtown Tulsa.




Nellie and Gina


 
Architecture in downtown Tulsa





My 89 year young Grandma.  Road trip!
Cool spider web in the early morning light on the Illinois River 
Myself and my Bestie, Necia.
Bella and Isabella enjoy ice cream together!
Fall trees in Chandler Park, Tulsa.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I like your pictures too! Except the one of me. I really should not pull my hair back. It shows how big my face it. :/
Sorry, I just can't be satisfied if my face is in the pict.

amy said...

Yay! I'm a random pic!