Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August is Over!

Thank heavens! My least favorite month of the year is finally gone. I fail to understand why this month seems to last for 4 months! I feel like it is just something to tolerate this year. But to end the month on a postive note, here are the highlights of my August, 2010.
  • My husband's birthday on the 2nd. Love that man!
  • Jacob got his drivers license. :o) Proud of him!
  • I started working out this August in a gym, and have been committed to it for 4 days a week for 3 full weeks now! Woo hoo!
  • My brother Danny and my nephew Dillon both have birthdays in August. They live in far away Northern Pennsylvania, so I don't get to celebrate with them. Danny is 47 (I think!)and Dillon is 14.
  • My job is going well. I am super busy and the workdays are flying past.

I know there must be more, but that is all that comes to mind this evening. There, I finished the month on a positive note!

1 comment:

amy said...

I hate August, too. It's also the only month without a major holiday.