Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reunited!

Yesterday for the first time in about 14 years my Dad's side of the family (Hamil's) got together. Not all of us were able to come, but it was long over-due, and we decided to do it again before the end of the year. Maybe more people can join us for the next one. Of my siblings, Debbie was there, and my little brother Joe was there. Danny, Donnie and Christopher were not. It sure was nice to see everyone!
This picture is Bruce, my sister's hubby and Uncle Bud. Male bonding stuff.This is from left to right, My cousins Carrie Sue, and Sharon my baby brother Joe, my sister Debbie and me.

Jacob and Mattie Jane, my niece.

3 comments:

amy said...

I'm glad you got to spend time with your family! I'm also glad to see that you got a picture of Jacob smiling!!! How did that happen?

Lisa Howe said...

My sister and I double teamed him and he panicked! He could not figure out which way to look! LOL! Thanks for helping Deb!

Debbie said...

I got one of him smiling too! We make such a great team. I had a good time visiting with everyone. Hopefully more of us can get together next time.
Please tell Jacob he needs to smile more often. He is so cute when he smiles.....