Saturday, August 28, 2010

Addiction

Suddenly I am addicted to the Caramel Frappe's from McDonalds. Like most junkies, I can't afford my habit. So I decided to try to make my own. It looked better than it tasted. It did not taste bad, I think I just got too much milk in it. I will have to work on perfecting my technique. I mostly blame my sister who talked me into trying it. They are so good when it is hot outside. I was blending and blending to get it nice and smooth, and I was reaching for a plastic cup to put it into when I found this in the cabinet! The happy leaf mug my dear friend Amy gave me! It looks tasty, doesn't it?

Leaf me alone while I sip my Frappe!

I also had a fun afternoon visiting a Homemade Gourmet sampling set up by my friend Cindy, who sells for them. I had never been to one before and the food was so delicious! Can't wait to try some of the tasty stuff!

2 comments:

amy said...

It looks happy in that leaf mug!

Debbie said...

They are so good! I have to try really hard not to have one of the guys get me one each morning!