Thursday, August 26, 2010

A View From My Desk...

I was having a pretty awesome day today. I sold a good sized life policy in the morning after nearly a two month dry spell, so I was feeling pretty good about myself. Thursday is actually my second favorite day of the week. Friday being my favorite. Anyway, I digress...

I was at my desk, talking on the phone to a customer and I glanced to the side of my computer screen and saw the most amazing sight. OK, not exactly amazing, but awesome! I almost dropped the phone and the customer was saying, "Hello, are you still there....Lisa?" There was the most amazing car outside my window that I have ever seen. It was a Mini Cooper, which is pretty cool all on its own, but this was a wrapped Mini! From LOOPS ! My favorite yarn store!


Yes, you have heard me talk about and drool over the yarn, but is this not just the coolest little car EVER??? Even my boss was impressed and had to go outside to look at it up close. It is a sweater car or should we call it a scarf car?? OK, a knitted car! Love, love, love me a knitted car!

I can just hear both of you, Debbie and Amy, saying, "What you never saw that car before? I see it all the time!" Well, if that is true, why the heck did you never tell me!!


Amy, why did we not think of this and wrap your jeep in yarn???

3 comments:

nellie rae said...

that's really cute!!!

GiGi said...

mmmmmmmm. makes me want to put on a sweater. or a scarf. either one. or both. so fun!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this car yet. I would have taken a picture and sent it to you if I had! Promise.