Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August Rain!

Today it poured and poured! I love heavy rain storms, especially in August. Some thunder would have been nice, but it was mostly just rain. It kept the temps down. I know it will get hot again, looks like back up to 100 next week, but I can't help but think that fall is sneaking in! That gave me a chill just thinking of it! Fall!!!

Our electricity went out at work twice today! Such a hassle to re-start my computer and try to re-capture my work in progress. Still no rescue of duck number two. I wish he would quack at me or something! Maybe that would help me remember.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I have had to re-start my computer both days this week. Windows keeps doing updates and will bug me until I shut everything down. I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does.
Poor ducky, it is hard to be forgotten.....