Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pet Peeve...

Do you have one? I think most of us have more than one. The first thing that popped into my head when I thought of this is totally gross. Ick! But here it is.

You are talking to a friend or standing or sitting next to someone, child or adult and they turn their head so that you have an eye to ear straight line shot into their ear. Yuck! It's all waxy and nasty! Clean your ears! Clean your kids ears! Make your spouse clean their ears! But do it at home!!! Not with your car keys in public! Ewwww!

OK, so what is your pet peeve? Share please. No picture to post this time. Thank God I did not get a picture of anyone's waxy ear!

3 comments:

amy said...

ewwww, lisa! what a totally random blog post today!

my pet peeve is people making too much noise when they eat! i can't stand smacking or loud crunching!

another one is hair! i hate touching hair that's not attached to someone's head...including my own! when i turned on the water in the shower this morning there was a clump of my hair in the drain, that had collected over several days, and i nearly gagged getting it out! i wouldn't even touch it with my bare hands...i got some toilet paper!

Debbie said...

As a person that lives with bare feet, I hate it when things stick to my feet. It carries over to when I have shoes on too. I hate a sticky floor!
I have to agree with Amy on the loud eating! But mostly it is the feet for me.

Lisa Howe said...

Debbie, I agree with you about the feet! I have to wear flip flops in the house, unless I have just cleaned the floor, I hate to have the dog fur and floor dirt on my bare feet! I try to sweep often, but just can't seem to get it done daily like it needs to be done!

Amy, yes, the loud eating is bothersome. Eating should be mostly noise-less! Aside from a crunch here and there!