Saturday, August 21, 2010

Another Junky Day With Amy!

Today Amy and I met again for lunch in Skiatook, then shimmied over to Collinsville to visit one of our favorite junkiest junk shops. We were both a little pushed for time so we had to make a quick run through. That shop was so hot, we were both dripping sweat!



This caught my eye. I love the Maple leaf stamped on it! Leaves!!! Fall is almost here! Rejoice!



Amy found a Sock Horse. She would! I think she considered chasing me with it! Ugh, almost as bad as a Sock Monkey!

I didn't have any cash with me, intentionally, so I would not spend any and I found this little dish that I love. The leaves were just too much to resist. So Amy loaned me a dollar to buy it! Amy found some board games. Then she spilled a jar of marbles! So funny.

2 comments:

amy said...

fun, fun! if there had been room in that store to chase i probably would have!

nellie rae said...

you all are so fun! i want to go next time!!!