Saturday, August 7, 2010

VBS the Finale!

Finished this morning. I guess I do need to undecorate, but I will probably do that in a few weeks. Or maybe someone at church will do it for me if I wait long enough. :o)

Finally got the house mostly cleaned up and it is so much more relaxing to relax in a clean house! My floors are swept and mopped, the house smells lemony fresh. I still need to dust, but I decided to wait till tomorrow. My back is hurting.

Walking starts again on Sunday. No ifs ands or "butts".... cuz mine is getting too big!

I took some more cloud pix this week. Here is one I enjoyed...

And my sister took this one, love it! It makes me so happy to look at it. I can't explain it. I would love to frame it and hang it. Maybe I would never have to look for a silver lining in my black cloud again!

Photo credit: Debbie Turrentine

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I liked your cloud photo too! Love the way the sun is shining through!