Thursday, February 24, 2011

Maybe...

Maybe I am tired of worry.
Maybe I am tired of pressure.
Maybe the "big change" will be something I decide. 
Maybe every failure will be someone else's problem for a change.
Maybe I, with God, will control my destiny.

After all, I am the only one who gets gray hair and looses sleep from my worries.
After all, I am the one who bends until she is about to break from the pressure.
After all, what do I have to lose? How much worse could it be?
After all, my efforts are not appreciated, so perhaps they should be redirected.
After all, He is really already in control, I just keep letting other people distract me.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

We all have that point where change WILL happen. Then it is just trying to decide what IS the change? Is it little change or is it going to be all out BIG change? Big change can be scary!
Keeping my fingers crossed that the change is good for YOU!
Stay true to yourself and what you know is right. The rest will sort itself out.