Monday, February 14, 2011

This week....

This week I would like to be the owner of a big 5 bay car wash. 

I just visited one to wash the muck and grime of 2 weeks worth of nastiness off of the Taurus.  OK, reality check, it was filthy before the blizzard hit, but it was beyond filthy this morning.  Here is why... 

A month ago I gave Jacob a $20 bill and told him to go to Wal-Mart Market and get a bag of Pedigree for the dogs.  I got home and he had, instead, gone to his store, Warehouse Market, and gotten a big (bigger than big) bag of dog food, an off brand, for less than the medium bag of Pedigree.  The dogs ate it one night.  The next night they ate half of it.  The next night they vomited all over the house.  After that they literally went on a hunger strike.  So we caved in and bought Pedigree for them and had the HUGE bag of gross dog food left.  What to do?  I can't bring myself to throw it in the trash.  Kim said he would take it to Mohawk and feed the birds with it.  Didn't happen.  We had a blizzard instead. So during round 3 of our Snowstravaganza he decided to feed the starving birds in the front yard with the terrible dog food.  How did they thank us?  You guessed it.  My car got poop bombed.  It all looks just like that dog food, too.  Thanks Birds, thanks Kim.  Oh, and yes, thanks Jacob!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't quit laughing! Bad dog food bird poop. Who woulda thunk it??
Once again thank you for the smile little sister.
Love you, so very very much!

amy said...

I shouldn't laugh, but that's hilarious!

Lisa Howe said...

You two laugh, my car cried. Poor Tara Taurus getting pooped on! Oh the shame! LOL!