Thursday, November 6, 2008

more randomness...

Another random day. Work was frustrating. I think I completed only one task all day, and it was not a productive task. I really need to accomplish more than that. I set out intending to make a lot of calls so I could sell some life insurance. Or rather sell some appointments, that would result in life policies. Sigh! It did not happen. Zero calls made, zero appointments, zero sales.

This is a picture from my desk... Yes, this is how exicting my work-world is. My chap stick holder. I got a new desk chair today. That was great fun. Honestly, it is a great chair. Very comfy. I probably should have stayed late tonight and set some appointments from that comfy chair.
The first highlight of my day, was reading that Daryl and Steve arrived safely in India. How fun would it be to take a trip like that?


Next highlight was that Gina FINALLY updated her blog. Thank goodness, because my blog is not exciting tonight. Sometimes when I need inspiration, I cruise through my pictures for something interesting. Tonight, the pickings were slim. This is about the best I can offer. This photo makes me want to color a picture! I still love to color! :o)


Finally, one last highlight. Thursday is Survivor night! I think Amy is my only Survivor friend now. Unless I have more blurkers than I know about (Necia, are you out there?). Survivor was awesome tonight! Finally some excitement in my day!
Good-bye Thursday...hello Friday!








2 comments:

amy said...

i am your SURVIVOR buddy! i haven't watched it yet, so i'm glad you didn't say who got voted off. i love your picture of the markers! i still love to color, too! i think you and i are more alike than we realize. that makes me happy!

Lisa Howe said...

Me too Amy! :o)