Monday, November 3, 2008

November!

November is my favorite month! I am so glad it has arrived! There are lots of fun things happening this month. The first thing is our Route 66 Road trip. My friend Nellie has invited me to go with her and 3 other of our friends on a RT 66 journey between Tulsa and OKC. So excited. It is still a few weeks away, but I am looking forward to it.


Of course, the best holiday is in November too! Love Thanksgiving! Turkey, Family, friends, together.... Hello? Did I mention there is turkey?? Pumpkin and Pecan pie! Yum!! Does your family have a bizarre holiday food tradition? Mine does. We ALWAYS have tabouli at Thanksgiving dinner. I have no idea why. Some of us (like me) love it. Others (like Kim) hate it. My Grams started making it a long, long time ago. Now my favorite, beautiful, smart sister makes it! I hope that is on her agenda this year. Please, please Debbie... will you make Tabouli for me? Debbie... are you out there? Here, I am posting a really old picture of you. Girl, you had good hair, and you were really really skinny!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I will make it just for you. Now I am a lurker. It is all your fault too! Wow I haven't got to say that to you in a long time.

Lisa Howe said...

Yay! Tabouli! Thanksgiving will be complete! :o) Thanks Sis!