Wednesday, October 29, 2008

randomness

Hello! Happy Wednesday. I don't have much to say today so I am posting some more pictures from our excursion on Sunday. I thought if I sat down and started typing something brilliant might come to mind. That is actually very unlikely to happen. Brilliant is not my usual mode of writing!




Last night, Monday, I went to play Bunko with some friends from church. It was a lot of fun! I dont remember when I have laughed so much. It really lifts my spirits to get together with friends and do something that is just fun. You don't have to be smart to play. You just have to know how to roll a set of three dice. It is one of the few activities I have participated in since I had Jacob 15 year ago that is just about me. I love Bunko so much I play with two groups. One group I play with regularly, each month. Then I also fill in occasionally with the girls from church. Fun!! :o)


Election day is coming. I have been thinking a lot about the elections this year. They really have me worried too! My candidate is not leading in the polls. I wonder sometimes if God is going to let this country destroy itself. I have been praying that he will have mercy on us. I pray that the right man will be elected. I also pray that my will be able to respect whichever man is elected. I hope you are praying too. Please get out and vote, but pray fervently for our country.
Jacob took this picture of Kim and I Sunday at Woodward park. I don't know what happened with the camera, but for some reason I like it anyway! You can imagine that it is really Julia Roberts standing there with Kim!! HA!
So this concludes my brilliant blog entry. Hope you can stand the excitement!




1 comment:

amy said...

i've been praying about the election, too. i know god will take care of us no matter what happens.

i like your picture of you and Kim, too! it's cool for some reason...maybe it's the colors.