Saturday, October 11, 2008



One last picture to post from the retreat. One of my friends found this cool rock. Oklahoma Rocks!


In answer to my own question from a few posts pack. Yes, it seems the light bulb just was not screwed in. There is already a blog-language. My flash of brilliance was only in my head! That seems to be the story of my life. :o( Oh well, it was fun to think I had a new idea for just a few minutes. According to the Urban Dictionary, blogging is narcissistic. I have never thought of myself that way! I realize that there are only a few people in the world who will care to read my thoughts, but I think it will be fun to go back over this later to see what was happening in my life at different times. I would also like to get some of my family from the outer reaches of the country to see what is happening with me and my family.


So now I will proceed to start my Saturday. Today, I plan to clean house and watch the OU/Texas game. Go Sooners! Have a good one!