Monday, October 6, 2008


What a day today was! How does the song go? "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down." I think we had a double dose of that today! It is almost over! Does anyone understand why those we love and seek to please the most are the ones we always seem to disappoint? This was just a tough day for me. I should probably go lurk at my friends blogs, maybe it will cheer me up!
Since I am quoting lyrics tonight, "All we need is love." So very true! This sign was spotted by the eagle eyes of Amy and Geeg while we were on retreat. Somehow, for some reason, there was also a giant outline of a bigfoot right next to this. I don't really get the tie in there. But I took pictures of both. Only in Oklahoma!

3 comments:

amy said...

remember, you're not a lurker anymore! you're a blogger! i'm sorry you had such a cruddy day. maybe today will be better. i sure hope so!

Pam said...

That's neat. You're so talented to figure that out.

nellie rae said...

LOVE your blog! welcome to blog world now your not a BLURKER ANY MORE!!!! :)
love the pics you have on here too! see you soon!