Thursday, October 23, 2008

Brrrrr!



The cool weather finally arrived! I love it! Now maybe these trees will get some color going! I noticed on my way home from my continuing education class today that one of my neighbors has a tree with some red in it. Tomorrow I will try to sneak a picture.

Jacob has been working on Shakespeare in English class. He is not thrilled with it. His most recent project was to memorize the famous lines from Romeo and Juliette, But soft, what light through yonder window breaks.... All the way to the end..... That I might touch that cheek! He did it!! I am so proud of him. He worked hard on it too! Let me tell you, he was not excited about it! He got a 100% on that project. Hooray Jacob! He said that is his least favorite class. The teacher and he sort of "clash" I guess you would say. He told me yesterday that he was glad that he had learned it because he was sure that no one in that class was expecting him to memorize it. I think that if you see him you should ask him to say it for you! Next he has to chose a 3 page essay on the works of Shakespeare or he can attend the play, Romeo and Juliette. He is choosing the essay. I guess that, for him, there would be very little that would be worse than seeing that play. :o)

1 comment:

amy said...

yuck. poor jacob. i'm proud of him for memorizing all that! i'm sure he hated every minute of it. i certainly would.