Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ok, first I have to address the challenge left to us by Nellie. SHe said I have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder. Lucky you, you get a picture of my sweet little Pixie, our house-dog-pound-puppy-couch-warmer! If I remember right, this picture was taken the day Jacob got the camera. Christmas! So he was taking pictures of everyone. You can see how excited Pixie was about the camera. Maybe she was just tired from the stress of greeting Santa the night before. Who knows? Lets be honest, the dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. The dogs at my house have a very easy life, and Pixie is the queen bee.

Now on to something else. I was noticing that Nellie had commented on my blog that I was no longer a blurker. Is that blog talk, or a type-o, Nellie? I don't know, but I like the idea. So when one of my friends inspires me, I can say, "Wow, that was very blogspirational!" or even, "blogerific!". Am I having one of those moments that arrive at my doorstep about 2 years behind everyone else? Has the light bulb just now gotten screwed into my head? You know, I am new to all of this blogtasticness!
Sunday afternoon when we were leaving for church, I went to lock the back door and I saw a squirrel on the deck eating. He looked really cute, so I ran to get the camera. I can't believe our two big outside dogs did not attack him, but there he was, snacking from the dog food bowl. Glad I could help support the squirrel population with all that puppychow! He looks to be quite chubby! Maybe he is just all blogged up with dog food???!!
OK, blogging off for now! Good night!

3 comments:

amy said...

love the squirrel picture! animals make me smile!

Lisa Howe said...

Thanks, the Squirrel picture was supposed to be posted at the bottom. I am so clueless. I just make it up as I go. I wish I knew how to manipulate this better.

GiGi said...

love you blog lingo!! hee hee. you so make me smile. :)