Saturday, October 4, 2008


Time for my first post on my blog. :o) So far this has been an adventure. I don't know much about how to set this up. Mostly I am making it up as I go! Don't you just love weekends? So much to do, and so little time. What are you doing this weekend? Relaxing? Working? A bit of both?

This picture was taken last weekend while I was with my family at a retreat. We stayed right on the beautiful Illinois river. My pictures can't compare to my friend Amy's, but the beauty of nature was very inspirational! I hope you like it too!

2 comments:

amy said...

Yay,LISA! Your blog looks so cool! I love the polka dots. I couldn't tell from the sample how cute this template would look, but I really like it! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world. It's so much fun!

Lisa Howe said...

Thank you. It is fun, but there is so much I want to do and can't figure out. Oh well, it will be fun to learn as I go.