Wednesday, October 15, 2008

fall is in the air!

Today is the first day it felt like fall to me. I love the fall weather, even the rain is wonderful when it comes with cool air! I took a few pictures yesterday of some leaves on my home from work. This is just the beginning for me and the leaves. I so love beautiful fall leaves.



It seems like God gets His paint brush out and uses all my favorite colors. I can't help but smile :o) when there is scenery like this in front of me. Thank you, God for the beauty you have blessed us with! And just to think that it has only begun. The next weeks will see many changes in our world. I have a feeling that the trees will be the best part.

This time of year, for some reason, my mind starts to shift towards getting myself organized and creating order in my life and my home. I need to start with a day of serious house work. My favorite time to do that is when Kim takes Jacob camping and I have the house all to myself. I do like to camp, but I don't get many opportunities to have the house to myself either. I am really starting to look forward to a few days like that. I will have to start hinting to the guys about some father/son bonding!

Tomorrow I have a special treat! My boss is treating my co-worker, Vicki, and I to a manicure and pedicure at the salon next to our office. I guess it is some sort of deal he worked out with the owner of the salon. Anyway, I will take some pictures, if Vicki will cooperate, and post them tomorrow!

1 comment:

amy said...

i love your pictures, lisa! i would love to be at thunderbird lodge right now taking pictures! i bet it's really beautiful now!