Friday, October 23, 2009

Fire!

Well here it is. My favorite time of the year. The trees are catching fire. It is breathtaking! I was driving down Harvard the other evening and saw a georgous little yellow bush, the wind blew and it looked like golden coins were scattering in the wind. Here is some of what I have been able to capture. I wish I had a driver so I could have the camera ready all the time, but for some reason Kim does not want to take me to work. This season is just a feast for the eyes. It is difficult and unsafe to take pictures while driving (says the insurance agent in me) but who can resist. If I die taking pictures, just know that I was doing what I love!



Then there is my other love...

I have been knitting like mad this week. The diaper bag has grown steadily all week. I have used two skeins of yarn and I am really loving this yarn. This picture does not do it justice. You just have to see it in person, or maybe I am just a wierdo-yarn-freak. Ok, yes, I admit, I am a wierdo-yarn-freak, but it is so georgous! I just hope I can do this project some justice. I am having to tweak the pattern a little and it makes me a little nervous since the yarn is pricey. I can hardly force myself to go to work every day. I just want to stay home and knit. The cold weather just enhances that feeling. I don't know why, but when it is cold I just want to knit more.





That all for now...Oops! Happy Birthday to my sister! Love you Debbie-Do!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

We share a love for trees. I always think of you when I see a pretty tree. I need to start carring my camera with me so I can share them with you.