Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What a day!

I feel like I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. It felt like every little and big thing that could go wrong did. It is just silly, looking back, at the things I let make me feel so irritated, but it got to the point where I was just looking for things to be irritated about. So, the day ended on a very nice note. I spent some time at a friend's house studying the Bible with a bunch of friends. It was refreshing and thought provoking. Can't wait till next month. I guess I should have taken a picture, I meant to, but didn't, so I will take a page from Amy's book and look for the 10th folder and the 27th picture for 10/27. Let's see what we get...

Grayson eating his first birthday cake!




Wow, that was harder than I thought it would be! There were not 27 pix in the 10th folder, so I tried the opposite, the 27th folder and the 10th picture. Guess what? There were not 10 pictures in that folder!! So I counted up 10 folders from the bottom, and counted up 27 pictues from there. It worked. :o) That was fun, Amy, thanks for the idea.

I hope you had a good ending to your day as well!

2 comments:

amy said...

I'm sorry you had a cruddy day! But I'm glad it ended better! Hey, at least you found a cute picture!!!!

GiGi said...

so glad your day ended at my house!!! it was a great study, wasn't it? love all your fall pics. can't wait to see trish's bag!!! it looks beautimous. you're so cool. :)