Friday, November 13, 2009

Inspiration Proclamation!!!

Wow! A trip to Michael's is worth an hour or four on the internet!! I found a great price on my favorite reasonably priced wool! Paton's $2.50! Can I get a woo hoo??? I spent nearly an hour pouring over the pattern books looking for something that lit my fire. I had a few sparks, but nothing that I got excited about. My Auntie Mary met me there, because she had a coupon, and there is no stopping that woman when she has a coupon! Her interests lay in another department, so she was off elsewhere while I browsed the books, then endlessly debated over which two colors of yarn to buy. Would it be the pretty new pink, the burgundy, the teal, or another skein of purple (my first skein is almost gone!)? I finally settled on the pink and the burgundy and set off to find Aunt M.

That is when it hit!! Innn-speer-a-sheee-onnnn! {insert Doug Heffernon voice}.

I so wish I could tell you, but I can't! I can't tell you what I found, or where I was, but I found IT. The idea I needed! Don't you love it when the idea hits your head, sometimes it creeps in, or sometimes it wacks you in the forehead, but it arrives and then starts snowballing till it is full grown and just dying to fly off your fingers???? Don't you? I totally love that. So here I am, back home with my idea. Love IT.

Here my new wools join the fun on my creativity table!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I love that ahhh haaaa moment! Glad you found something to excite you....

amy said...

Can't wait to see what IT is!!!

GiGi said...

love the doug reference. love him. love that you were inspired. don't you just love it when you have something creative to do and you just can't wait to start it?? love that. now, i wonder what "it" could be.........

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm . . .

Samantha