Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Project Complete!

Last night I finished The Diaper bag. I think it turned out rather well! I made the lining out of chocolate brown pinwale cordoroy. I added two pockets, one for a bottle, and one for the wipes. I am also making a changing pad out of the lining fabric. It is mostly done, but not quite finished. I took the project to Gina, who will deliver it to Trish tomorrow. I hope Trish and baby Zoe get a lot of use from it! Here are some pictures. The first picture is before I felted it. So you will get an idea of how big it is before it is felted.


This picture is the finished project! Ta da!





Here it is turned inside out, so you can see the pockets. I put hairspray in the bottle pocket! No baby bottles at my house! And one final picture of the results! It makes me smile. Next project?? Gifts! You know what is almost here!!! Christmas!!!

2 comments:

nellie rae said...

LISA!!! you are AMAZING!!! that is the coolest thing!!!! it looks fantastic in the pictures which means its super-fantastic in real life!!! i absolutely love it. i know you worked your heart out on that...and it shows. tooo cool. love it! love you!

amy said...

Wow!!! I wish I had your knitting skills! That is so awesome!!!

I'm sure Trish loved it!

You rock!