Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello New Year!

I am so glad you are here, 2011!  The old one was REALLY old!  I hope you will be nicer to me than 2010 was, too.  I guess it was mostly my fault, but that year was a real pain!  I plan to be good, work hard, be diligent, worship faithfully and fully, and try to be the person God wants me to be.  I have a picture of her, in my mind.  I will focus on that snapshot and try to become her.  She is smart, focused and tidy.  She balances her checkbook, she saves money, she serves her God and her family and friends.  She goes to the gym and work out 4 times a week.  I hope you (2011) like this girl as much as I do.  Be kind to her, she will need your assistance!

Borrowing Aunt Mary's laptop today to visit the cyber world.  I needed a fix!  Will probably go back to work one week from tomorrow, or maybe on Tuesday instead of Monday.  I missed my blog!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I missed your blog too!

amy said...

Nice to see you back! I miss your blog!

By the way....I already see a lot of the girl you want to see in 2011! She also has a huge heart full of love. She makes me laugh, and I'm blessed to call her sister and friend.

GiGi said...

hey girlie!!! missed you!!! hope you are doing well. looking forward to you being back in the blogger world. hugs!

Lisa Howe said...

Thanks girls, I missed you too. Perhaps in a day or two, I will get a new entry posted.