Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It feels great!

I am so glad to be back on the treadmill.  As much as I hate exercise, I feel so much better about myself when I am exercising!  It makes no sense because I am no thinner today than I was on Sunday, but for some reason I feel skinnier!  And I feel sore too.  Maybe that is it.  I hurt every time I stand up, sit down, or walk around the room.  The pain reminds me that I feel it because I earned it on the treadmill.  I like that feeling.  Sometimes pain is good.  I am not setting any records for time, but I am increasing my speed by .1 each night, so in a few weeks, I will be right back where I was 6 weeks ago.  Hopefully next week I can resume my weight lifting, too.

Projects...  I want to start a bunch of them.  I am currently working on a little camera bag for Rhonda's mother in law.  I need to wrap it up since it is a birthday gift, and her bday is in February!  Yikes!  I want to make some more dish cloths.  It has been a while since I knitted those.  My aunt wants me to make a baby afghan for her great grandson.  But she has to buy more yarn, and some circular needles.  I also want to make a headband ear warmer thingy.  My friend Adriene has one.  I found a pattern.  I tried to start one, but it rejected me.  :o(  I will keep trying.  It will not defeat me!

Have a great day!     


    

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Glad you are feeling better! Don't let the yarn win! You can whip it! :)