Monday, June 8, 2009

Count your blessings!

I had a bad day today, so of course I complained. My friend, Necia, who read my complaint reminded me to count my blessings. So here I go. Instead of complaining, I will count.
  1. God loves me, and will never forsake me.
  2. I have a husband who puts up with me and loves me in spite of my big mouth!
  3. Jacob loves me too! What a good son!
  4. I have a lot of awesome friends.
  5. I have a caring, though odd family... not you Debbie, the rest of them... ok, yes, you too.
  6. I have a good job.... mostly good. {sigh!}
  7. I have a home to call my own.
  8. I have 3 cool pets who think I am awesome.
  9. I am reasonably healthy
  10. Um, did I mention God already? Well, He makes the list twice.

That is all for tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. God is good, all the time.....

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I will admit to being weird too! : )
I agree with counting your blessing; and being satisfied with simple things helps me. BUT If you ever need an ear... I will gladly swap "bad day" stories with you. It helps me to share it and find some way to laugh about it. And when I hear other peoples stories it usually makes it clear that my bad day wasn't so bad after all.
Love you lil sis!

amy said...

and all the time, God is good!

I love you, Lisa! I'm so glad God put you in my life!