Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friends!

Yesterday my friend, Necia, came into town. She lives in Texas and drove up to see her family in Broken Arrow. She and her two awesome sons, Alex and Kyle came to have lunch with me. Fun!! They have an action packed weekend planned. They went to see the musical Oklahoma! last night. Today they are considering a float trip down the Illinois river! Sounds great. Necia used to live here and we worked together, not just one time, but 3 different times for State Farm.
I took a few quick pictures so I could share them with you. Alex her oldest is 15, and Kyle is ... 11 or 12... I think! The kid in the yellow shirt Alex being goofy. Yes, that is a 15 year old boy acting goofy. Surprise, surprise!
This picture is of Kyle... well, you guessed it, acting goofy. Those are chicklets gum poking out of his lips to look like teeth. What can I say? Goofy!
It was great to see Necia and the boys again. Friends are so wonderful. They make you feel like YOU again. :o) Even though we talk nearly every day, either by email or texting. There is nothing like seeing your friends in person. Even if just for lunch!
Thanks Nec! I miss you, but I don't miss Texas!

1 comment:

amy said...

I'm glad you got to see Necia again! I'm sure that just made your week totally happy!

Although, I don't understand your comment about not missing Texas!!! How could you not miss TEXAS???? :)