Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Knitting Machine/Graduation wishes

Barely any time to sit down and post tonight. I am knitting like mad. My friend Becky asked me if I would be interested in selling some of my coin purses at a craft show Saturday, so I am trying to get a few made up quick. I have 2 completed, and 3 others felted but without zippers. I will try to do one zipper tonight and I have to buy zippers for the other two tomorrow. Then quickly, knit some more! I think I could knit at least two more before Saturday morning. Only 7 to sell! And how much should I charge for them? I was thinking $10, but just not sure. Would you pay $10??? Really? Don't just say that becuse you think I want to hear it! I need honest feedback here!
Now, what picture to post today? Hmmm, let me go browse. Be right back.

OK, I am back, look who I found! Moriah and Wendy. These two beauties are graduating this year. Wendy is graduating this week and Moriah next week. In the fall they will head off to OC together. Then, watch out world! Love, love, love you both! I am so proud of your accomplishments and I think you are both beautiful, talented, Godly young ladies. I'll miss your beautiful smiles at church every week. I will be praying for you. I hope you both join my old club, Gamma Rho. :o)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I wish I could give you an idea on what to charge for your little felties. (name suggestion) I hardly ever buy that kind of stuff so I have no idea. Please let me know if they sell and how much you get for them. There is a dispatcher at work that is a purse junky and she might be interested....