Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Long weekend is over!

I love long weekends! Why can't we function with a 4 day work week? I know I could! I had a wonderful weekend! Friday I got a short trip to Loops with Amy, we did not buy anything, but we got to look at all the yummy, expensive, colorful, soft yarn. Then we made a pit stop at Qdoba for dinner. We had a nice time. :o) Thanks for sneaking away with me for a little while Ames!

Saturday, well my day was used up waiting around for a trip to a small Oklahoma town to look at a truck for Jacob. After waiting all day and putting off plans with Sammy SMOR the trip was cancelled because someone else bought the truck. Ugh! I did sneak in some errands while we were waiting to hear back, and Kim helped me clean the house. Can you believe he mopped the kitchen and swept out the wood floors?? He never, never does that! Wow! Saturday night jacob and I we went to dinner with our friends John and Sheena and the most awesome baby in the world, Grayson. We went to my new favorite Italian place, Napoli's. Yum-o!

Sunday was Church. Fun. Sunday night was a party at the preachers house! Woo hoo!! Hot dogs on the grill, chips, dip, potato salad, Strawberries and pound cake. Oh man, that pound cake was to die for! Amy you did good, girl!

Finally, Monday. Last day. I remember thinking when I woke up, I don't want the weekend to end. How can I stretch this out longer? We went to a movie with our friends, the Stewarts. Funny movie! A Night at the Museum. 2. Then we went to the Stewarts for dinner. Yum-o again. I had 4 straight nights of excellent food, and I did not have too cook! (well, I made potato salad for Sunday) Lucky me! What a nice relaxing weekend it was!

Back to the grind today. At least it is a short week. This has been a long post, but I don't have a picture to post with it. Maybe I will come up with something later. I will have to think it over. Bye!

1 comment:

amy said...

It was a great weekend, wasn't it? I'm glad I got to share 2 nights of it with you!!!!!!