Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lazy day...

I had fun last night visiting with the SMORs last night (minus Sammy :o( ). Too bad the weather cut our fun short. Amy did not get to stay too long, that was a bummer. Anyway, I got in some good work on my coin purses/camera bags... what should I call them? Felted bagettes? LOL! I don't know. Maybe we need a naming contest. All four of you who read my blog could decide what to call them. Here is what I got finished to sell. I have not heard yet from Becky how many if any of them sold. I still say, no big deal either way. I will find something to do with them, regardless. Here is what I took her. Some of these you have seen before.

There is no way I could have gotten as far as I did with these last night without our "crafty night"! I still stayed up till 3 AM putting the zipper in the red one and adding the button. I should have gotten advice on what buttons to use on it, it left here with a double stack white and red button. I think Amy and or Gina would have chosen something more creative.

I just finished knitting a red and black striped purse. I still have to sew up the sides, felt it, and add the zipper. I should be doing that now, but I am taking a break! I dropped the purses off to Becky this morning at 9:30. I have not left the house since I got back from Broken arrow around 10:15 this morning. I had a terrible headache. Probably stayed up too late.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I hope they all sell for mega bucks and you get to retire early! But, if nothing else, they make you enough money to buy all the yarn your lil heart wants!

amy said...

Yes, I got home in plenty of time to hear a little bit of thunder! Apparently there was a lot of hype about that line of storms. Oh, well. After the boys were in bed, Daryl told that Spencer was worried about me being gone. He kept asking when I was coming home. So I'm glad I skipped out early.

I call my felted bag my happy bag! And I just noticed that the string pull is tearing!!! Oh no! I'll bring it to church tomorrow so you can fix it!